i can see the path like : /var/lib/docker/overlay2/5d1dec8748265f60ac6312d6da1178eceb7491450b3f1c3f7973e0e b63af5149/diff/usr/local/tomcat/webapps/ROOT/META-INF/maven/org.alfresco It's a different path than what I've seen often like.. /usr/local/tomcat/... cuz It's my first time using a docker. what should i do?
1) How can I change language from English to Korean?
2) How can see the source code of installed Alfresco using eclipse?
Those project are compatible with Alfresco old version (not Alfresco 7). For that reason the most of them are not longer available.
What should I do if I was in your case:
- Think about which app I want to have translated? Share? Content App? Other?
- Understand and learn about how to septup my Alfresco development project with this tutorial
- Create a project for my translation. I'll try to reuse as much as possible from these jars file (at least alfresco.jar and share.jar you can reuse them. You can open them as zip file and get all the properties files to save them in your eclipse project).
In short: I'll do my own project with everything i need. I know it's not ideally but I don't know other way right now to achieve your goal.