cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yash_patel_c2
Established Member

Changes in workflow files are not getting reflected

Hi everyone,

I am working on workflows with SDK 3.0.1. When I try to make changes (e.g. adding simple log in task listener, etc) in workflow bpmn file and restart the server it is not getting reflected. But when I change the workflow process id and then after server restart changes are being reflected. How can I overcome this issue?

Thanks

4 Replies
roberto_gamiz
Established Member II

Re: Changes in workflow files are not getting reflected

Hello,

Had you taking into acount that changes in a workflow definition will be applyed on new executions started after the deploiment?.

All flows already running will continue the executión with the old definition until its end.

Regards

yash_patel_c2
Established Member

Yes Roberto, After changing in a workflow file, I am restarting the server and cancelling all the running workflow and starting new workflow, but still changes are not being reflected. When I change workflow process id and do the same thing changes are being reflected.

Thanks

abbask01

does "change workflow process id" mean you are starting a new process instance or your are redeploying the workflow from the admin console. if later is the case then make sure your workflows are auto-deployed, check for <prop key="redeploy">true</prop> in your workflow bootstrap properties.

Regards,
Abbas
yash_patel_c2
Established Member

Thanks, It is working. I forgot to add <prop key="redeploy">true</prop>

Regards,

Yash