CMIS query with IN_TREE and other attribute not working

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sistemi
Active Member II

CMIS query with IN_TREE and other attribute not working

Hi everybody, I have upgraded my Alfresco community from 5.2 - 201707 to version 6.1.2 - 201901 .

Everything works normally except CMIS queries that include IN_TREE AND another attribute. Queries that uses separately IN_TREE or other attributes work and give the expected results:

SELECT * FROM contoso:invoiceA where IN_TREE('5bb2532a-b989-4571-893d-87f0d78fd359') - works 

SELECT * FROM contoso:invoiceA where contoso:code = 'SP' - works

SELECT * FROM contoso:invoiceA where IN_TREE('5bb2532a-b989-4571-893d-87f0d78fd359') and contoso:code = 'SP' - does not work

Do you have any clue? Those queries all gave expected results when used with Alfresco 5.2 - 201707.

2 Replies
angelborroy
Alfresco Employee

Re: CMIS query with IN_TREE and other attribute not working

I guess there is some problem with your SOLR index, as this query should work.

Try re-indexing your repository.

Hyland Developer Evangelist
gstv
Member II

Re: CMIS query with IN_TREE and other attribute not working

Hi,

I don't know if you've finally figured this out, I had a similar issue recently.

In my case, it had to do with the metadata "sys:locale", which apparently is taken from the application server.  In the Tomcat where the Alfresco 5.2 was deployed the value was set to "es_ES.UTF-8", whereas in the new Tomcat for the Alfresco 6.1 it was set to "en_US.UTF-8". After changing the value to "es_ES.UTF-8" and  re-indexing the search is working as expected.