Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gluck113
Established Member

CMIS Querying with Path having performance issues

Jump to solution

Hello Alfresco Community, 

I'm starting a new Alfresco project and we are doing some tests linking Alfresco with a C-Sharp Application through CMIS. We have a encountered a minor setback while querying with PATHs.

I'll explain: when we execute this query without a Path we have an immediate answer:

ses.Query("select * from cerSmiley Very HappyocType where cer:statid = 414"false);

but when doing it like this it takes 2-3 seconds for an answer:

ses.Query("select * from cerSmiley Very HappyocType where cer:statid = 414 " + " and contains('PATH:\"/app:company_home/st:sites/cm:test/cm:documentLibrary/cmSmiley FrustratedtaoDoku/cm:Test//*\"')", false);

Has anybody encountered this issue? Could it be a configuration issue? We installed 5.2 out of the box...

I see a hacky way out but I want to be sure before going down that road...

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
gluck113
Established Member

Re: CMIS Querying with Path having performance issues

Jump to solution

After discussion with Axel Faust‌ it seems the Path is not indexed in Solr as quickly as the metadata properties which are stored in the DB.

We must tune our Solr or put the Path in a metadata property (the hacky solution)

View solution in original post

1 Reply
gluck113
Established Member

Re: CMIS Querying with Path having performance issues

Jump to solution

After discussion with Axel Faust‌ it seems the Path is not indexed in Solr as quickly as the metadata properties which are stored in the DB.

We must tune our Solr or put the Path in a metadata property (the hacky solution)