Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
biker89
Active Member II

CmisException fault code:0

Jump to solution

Hello all

I am trying to add a new version of image in alfresco repo with java bean.

My code is

versioning_service_port.checkOut(id_repository, id_holder, null, null);               

versioning_service_port.checkIn(id_repository, id_holder, true, properties, stream, "update", null, null, null, null);

versioning_service_port.cancelCheckOut(id_repository, id_holder.value, null);‍‍‍‍‍

After calling my bean file updates and everything is ok, but I see an exception in my log (not alfresco logs)

(default task-42) Cannot create file "PTS" in the directory "workspace://SpacesStore/MYDIRECTORYHERE". Because of: org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.commons.impl.jaxb.CmisException fault code: 0 fault message: null‍

What does that means?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
biker89
Active Member II

Re: CmisException fault code:0

Jump to solution

Allright, I foung my error.
I shouldn't call 

versioning_service_port.cancelCheckOut(id_repository, id_holder.value, null);

after 

versioning_service_port.checkIn(id_repository, id_holder, true, properties, stream, "update", null, null, null, null);

without cancelCheckout everything is ok and there are no errors in log.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
jpotts
Professional

Jump to solution

What version of Alfresco? What is the service URL you are using? What version of OpenCMIS are you using?

Did you replace the node reference with "MYDIRECTORYHERE" in that log entry or did it literally say that?

biker89
Active Member II

Jump to solution

Alfresco 5.1

Service URL http://localhost:8080/alfresco/cmisws/NavigationService

Unfortunately in my project I can't use OpenCmis, I just call services manually with their interfaces.

In node ref I replaced value of repositoryId in logs.

Actually service is availible and Id is correct, because I can create new version of document with my Java Bean, the problem is in this strange error with fault code=0 and fault message = null.

And I forgot to say that I have this error only when I am calling 

versioning_service_port.checkIn

When I am doing only checkOut and cancelCheckOut logs are ok.

And when I create new Document (not new version) with

object_service_port.createDocument(id_repository, properties, id_folder, stream, org.oasis_open.docs.ns.cmis.core._200908.EnumVersioningState.MAJOR, null, null, null, null, id_holder);

logs are ok too.

Thank you.

biker89
Active Member II

Jump to solution

Allright, I foung my error.
I shouldn't call 

versioning_service_port.cancelCheckOut(id_repository, id_holder.value, null);

after 

without cancelCheckout everything is ok and there are no errors in log.