Community Edition Kerberos Config - Invalid HTTP User Password in Log

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rt
Member II

Community Edition Kerberos Config - Invalid HTTP User Password in Log

I'll try to gather up some specific log messages and add later. I've installed 7.2 Commuimty Content Services on Windows. I've setup LDAP Sync and Auth behind an IIS rewrite for TLS and verified that working before begining Kerberos  config. I'm working on the kerberos auth setup. I've set the chain up for kerberos first then ldap. I've created the keytabs and made the java file changes according to the documentation. Also the XML files. I'm getting an error with HTTP User in the log and the server is only returning 404 errors when opening the site. I've previously setup the same on 5.2 several years ago. In the Enterprise documentation it talks about accessing the Alfresco/Admin site to enter the HTTP User password. This doesn't appear to be available in Community edition. Am I missing something with the HTTP user? Tomorrow I will post up a sample of the log and the alfresco config file relevant parts.  

1 Reply
rt
Member II

Re: Community Edition Kerberos Config - Invalid HTTP User Password in Log

The forum keeps killing off my post as SPAM. I'm going to just post the main line on the log event.

share.log

2022-11-15 23:23:11,054 WARN  [org.springframework.web.context.support.XmlWebApplicationContext] [main] Exception encountered during context initialization - cancelling refresh attempt: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'SSOAuthenticationFilter' defined in URL [file:/C:/alfresco-community72/tomcat/webapps/share/WEB-INF/classes/alfresco/slingshot-application-context.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is org.alfresco.error.AlfrescoRuntimeException: 10150000 Failed to login HTTP server service
2022-11-15 23:23:11,069 ERROR [org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader] [main] Context initialization failed
Caused by: org.alfresco.error.AlfrescoRuntimeException: 10150000 Failed to login HTTP server service

alfresco.log

2022-11-15 23:22:51,041 ERROR [org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader] [main] Context initialization failed
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'patch.updateAdminUserWhenDefault' defined in URL [jar:file:/C:/alfresco-community72/tomcat/webapps/alfresco/WEB-INF/lib/alfresco-repository-14.147.jar!/alfresco/patch/patch-services-context.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'globalAuthenticationFilter' defined in URL [jar:file:/C:/alfresco-community72/tomcat/webapps/alfresco/WEB-INF/lib/alfresco-remote-api-14.147.jar!/alfresco/subsystems/Authentication/kerberos/kerberos-filter-context.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is javax.servlet.ServletException: Failed to login HTTP server service
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'globalAuthenticationFilter' defined in URL [jar:file:/C:/alfresco-community72/tomcat/webapps/alfresco/WEB-INF/lib/alfresco-remote-api-14.147.jar!/alfresco/subsystems/Authentication/kerberos/kerberos-filter-context.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is javax.servlet.ServletException: Failed to login HTTP server service

Global Properties

authentication.chain=kerberos1:kerberos,ldap1:ldap-ad
##Kerberos Settings
kerberos.authentication.realm=MYDOMAIN.LOCAL
kerberos.authentication.sso.enabled=true
kerberos.authentication.authenticateCIFS=false
kerberos.authentication.user.configEntryName=Alfresco
kerberos.authentication.cifs.configEntryName=AlfrescoCIFS
kerberos.authentication.http.configEntryName=AlfrescoHTTP
kerberos.authentication.defaultAdministratorUserNames=redactedUser1,redactedUser2
kerberos.authentication.stripUsernameSuffix=true