cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arundech_l
Active Member II

Configure Kerberos SSO

Hi All

Can alfresco configure kerberos SSO on the functional level of domain on Windows server 2008?

As I check in the document, I see only configure on the functional level of domain on Windows server 2012.

I'm using Alfresco 5.1 CE. 

Thanks.

4 Replies
jpotts
Professional

Re: Configure Kerberos SSO

Even though you are using Community Edition, you should take a look at the officially supported stacks for 5.1.

As shown in PDF, Windows 2008 is not a supported server OS. That doesn't mean this won't work, but I thought I'd point that out because it often pays to stay close to what is supported in enterprise.

arundech_l
Active Member II

Hi Jeff

Thanks so much for your reply but my point doesn't mention about OS version to support to install Alfresco.

I mention to functional level of domain which I need to configure kerberos SSO.

Configuring Kerberos against Active Directory | Alfresco Documentation 

- Raise the functional level of your domain to Windows Server 2012 R2 x64. To do this:

Thanks.

Arundech

mire323
Active Member II

I'm faceing the same issue, have you found the solution?

Did you manage to integrate alfresco cs with WS 2008 kerberos? We are using alfresco 6.2.

Thanks in advance, Mirko Smiley Happy

EddieMay
Alfresco Employee

Hi @mire323 

WS 2008 is not a supported platform for ACS 6.2 installation. Subsystem authentication documentation is here. Could you outline in more detail what you have tried and any error messages that have resulted?

Thanks,

Digital Community Manager, Alfresco Software.
Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!