Configure solr6 in Alfresco Community Edition

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fgdoura

Configure solr6 in Alfresco Community Edition

Hello!

I have freshly installed Alfresco Community Edition 201711 EA  and I followed the steps to integrate Solr6 and when I come to this step Configuring the Solr 6 using Admin Console | Alfresco Documentation  I did open the Admin console but I can't find the Repository services neither Search service.

How can I add/configure it?

Thank you !

4 Replies
cesarista
Customer

Re: Configure solr6 in Alfresco Community Edition

Hi:

This page is for the Administration Console in Enterprise Edition (aka Content Services). In Alfresco Community, you only have some tracking and monitoring information about SOLR using OOTB Support Tools addon.

GitHub - OrderOfTheBee/ootbee-support-tools: OOTBee Support Tools addon to extend set of administrat... 

Regards.

--C. 

fgdoura

Thank you Cesar for your response.

One more question, I can't find how to properly install this add-on on the net, could you please give me some guiding steps?

Regards.

cesarista
Customer

Hi:

You need to clone the github project and then install via maven (mvn install). In the corresponding target directories for share and repository you should find 2 AMPs files, one for Share and another one for the repo. You should install them via apply_amps script or alfresco-mmt.jar tool

Regards.

--C.

fgdoura

That worked like charm thank you !!