cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nemanjaza94
Member II

Content Model through REST API

Jump to solution

I wanted to get content model info with all the types and properties through REST, but I couldn't find anything in the documentation for versions 5.2 and 6.0. However, I tested version 6.0 for Dictionary REST endpoint as in version 5.0 (http://docs.alfresco.com/5.0/references/RESTful-Dictionary.html) and it worked. I also noticed that some of the URL-s and parameters don't work. Is there a reason why this isn't documented? Is it a deprecated feature?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
afaust
Master

Re: Content Model through REST API

Jump to solution

There are no dictionary operations yet in the Public v1 REST API. You can still use the v0 legacy REST API dictionary operation you have found, but that is not guaranteed to be stable across versions / moving forward when Share might be removed. That is also part of the reason it is not well documented - it was never intended to be used as an integration layer for external applications.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
afaust
Master

Re: Content Model through REST API

Jump to solution

There are no dictionary operations yet in the Public v1 REST API. You can still use the v0 legacy REST API dictionary operation you have found, but that is not guaranteed to be stable across versions / moving forward when Share might be removed. That is also part of the reason it is not well documented - it was never intended to be used as an integration layer for external applications.