I have Alfresco 6.2 and alfresco-search 2.0 for storing invoices generated daily by our company. Every night a process uploads content using Alfresco REST API.
Specifically past 2 days content was uploaded but not indexed (aproximately 800.000 small docs), probably because an exception in SOLR (OutOfMemory). I may upload again but I wanted to know what is best in these situations. I've tried reindex and fix by SOLR API but I don't know if I am making the right request as I don't see anything happening in SOLR after requests.
I restore a backup and started reindexing past days but suddenly this error appear and indexation seems to be skipping a couple of days of content:
10/8/2022, 0:47:00 ERROR true RequestHandlerBase java.lang.NullPointerException java.lang.NullPointerException at org.apache.solr.update.UpdateLog.lookup(UpdateLog.java:968) at org.apache.solr.handler.component.RealTimeGetComponent.process(RealTimeGetComponent.java:219) at org.apache.solr.handler.component.SearchHandler.handleRequestBody(SearchHandler.java:296) at org.apache.solr.handler.RequestHandlerBase.handleRequest(RequestHandlerBase.java:173) at org.alfresco.solr.SolrInformationServer.executeQueryRequest(SolrInformationServer.java:3289) at org.alfresco.solr.SolrInformationServer.getTrackerInitialState(SolrInformationServer.java:1388) at org.alfresco.solr.tracker.ShardStatePublisher.getTrackerState(ShardStatePublisher.java:123) at org.alfresco.solr.tracker.AbstractTracker.track(AbstractTracker.java:227) at org.alfresco.solr.tracker.TrackerJob.execute(TrackerJob.java:60) at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:202) at org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java:573) 10/8/2022, 0:47:00 ERROR SolrInformationServer Got no response from a tracker initial state request.