cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
baikal
Member II

Could not resolve view

Hi guys! I have the following errors in my share.log

ERROR [org.alfresco.web.site] [http-apr-80-exec-15] javax.servlet.ServletException: Could not resolve view with name 'user/username/undefinedmodules/edit-site.js' in servlet with name 'Spring Surf Dispatcher Servlet'

This one seems to gave me the message on top of user home page, which never reappeared after page reload:

/** * Copyright (C) 2005-2013 Alfresco Software Limited. * * This file is part of Alfresco * * Alfresco is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify * it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by * the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or * (at your option) any later version. * * Alfresco is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, * but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the * GNU Lesser General Public License for more details. * * You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License * along with Alfresco. If not, see . */ /** * * @module surf-dynamic/constants/Url * @author Dave Draper */ define(["dojo/_base/lang"], function(lang) { return { DEBUG: false, AUTOLOGGING: false, PROXY_URI: window.location.protocol + "//" + window.location.host + "\/share/proxy/alfresco/", PROXY_URI_RELATIVE: "\/share/proxy/alfresco/", PROXY_FEED_URI: window.location.protocol + "//" + window.location.host + "\/share/proxy/alfresco-feed/", URL_CONTEXT: "\/share/", URL_RESCONTEXT: "\/share/res/", URL_PAGECONTEXT: "\/share/page/", URL_SERVICECONTEXT: "\/share/service/", URL_FEEDSERVICECONTEXT: "\/share/feedservice/", USERNAME: "andy", CSRF_POLICY: { enabled: true, cookie: "{token}", header: "{token}", parameter: "{token}", properties: { token: "Alfresco-CSRFToken", referer: "", origin: "" } }, URI_TEMPLATES: { "remote-site-page": "/site/{site}/{pageid}/p/{pagename}", "remote-page": "/{pageid}/p/{pagename}", "share-site-page": "/site/{site}/{pageid}/ws/{webscript}", "sitedashboardpage": "/site/{site}/dashboard", "contextpage": "/context/{pagecontext}/{pageid}", "sitepage": "/site/{site}/{pageid}", "userdashboardpage": "/user/{userid}/dashboard", "userpage": "/user/{userid}/{pageid}", "userprofilepage": "/user/{userid}/profile", "userdefaultpage": "/user/{pageid}", "consoletoolpage": "/console/{pageid}/{toolid}", "consolepage": "/console/{pageid}", "share-page": "/{pageid}/ws/{webscript}" }, QUICKSHARE_URL: "\/share\/s\/{sharedId}", JS_LOCALE: "ru" }; });

I also have similar errors with different site names like this:

ERROR [org.alfresco.web.site] [http-apr-80-exec-23] javax.servlet.ServletException: Could not resolve view with name 'site/sitename/' in servlet with name 'Spring Surf Dispatcher Servlet'

What does they mean and how can I get rid of them?

I am runnind alfresco community 5.2.0 with SSO enables.

3 Replies
afaust
Master

Re: Could not resolve view

Did you by any chance install an old version of Aikau into Share? The copyright date is completely wrong for the Aikau version that should ship with Alfresco 5.2.0.

baikal
Member II

I used a standard installation from a .bin file, is there even a way to install Aikau separately? Can I check installed version somehow?

afaust
Master

You can see which version(s) are installed by looking at the /share/page/modules/deploy page. You can "install" a newer version of Aikau by simply putting the JAR of a newer version into /share/WEB-INF/lib/. Ideally, you would not do this manually but use a Maven build process to construct your effective share.war