Create a blog that will create discussion threads for users for every uploaded file using Alfresco

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nickath

Create a blog that will create discussion threads for users for every uploaded file using Alfresco

Greetings to the community

I want to create a "kind of a blog" application where one or more administrators will be able to upload documents. For every uploaded document, a "discussion thread" should be created where the rest of the users can see + download the document, leave comments under this file-based thread, these comments should be able to be upvoted/downvoted and replied by the rest of the users (think of it somehow similar to a reddit post/thread).

I have previously used Alfresco as a DMS in custom UI applications and was really good, but I have no idea how straight forward the scenario described above is now, what tools of Alfresco other than Alfresco DMS could I use? Does it need a lot of customisation? I would love to get some directions on that.

Thanks in advance.

1 Reply
angelborroy
Alfresco Employee

Re: Create a blog that will create discussion threads for users for every uploaded file using Alfres

You may try default Alfresco Blog to see if that fits your requirement:

https://docs.alfresco.com/content-services/latest/using/sites/features/#blog

Hyland Developer Evangelist