Customising document library links to actions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lo_g

Customising document library links to actions

Hello!

Could you please help me with a document library links customisation. We need to change one existing link to one of the actions ("Edit online"), but we couldn't find a way to do that.

I mean link that you see when you opens some document in share, the one in the right column.

Thanks in advance!

document action‌ documentlibrary‌ share customization share

6 Replies
kalpesh_c2

Re: Customising document library links to actions

Hi,

I don't know whether you have referred this Adding new actions to the Document Library | Alfresco Documentation  or not, but it might help you.

Thanks

Kalpesh

ContCentric

lo_g

Thanks for the response,

We already added action, the problem is that link to action is unreadable. We just want to change this link.

douglascrp
Advanced II

How have you defined the label for your custom action?

Is it defined in a properties file?

Have you converted any special character into unicode? (using native2ascii for example)

lo_g

Unfortunately, I can't tell exactly how the label was defined. All I know is that this action was a part of Alfresco AMP (ONLYOFFICE Api Documentation - ONLYOFFICE Alfresco module package ), that was installed recently.

We checked every properties files possible, but found nothing. No character was converted.

douglascrp
Advanced II

The messages are defined in these files

onlyoffice-alfresco/share/src/main/resources/alfresco/messages at master · ONLYOFFICE/onlyoffice-alf... 

But there are no special characters.

You should be asking help in the project's page.

lo_g

Yes, we found those files and made changes in every one of them, but nothing changed.

We just contacted project's support.

Thank you for advice.