Did you mean: 
ffe5221
Member II

Customizing the preview page

Jump to solution

Newbie question:

Alfresco 201704 GA

I want to edit share/preview.
I added jquery plugin(https://github.com/loicminghetti/touchpdf) under share/components/preview.
I showed document-details then the page is blank. but the source code is exist.

Please how should I solve this problem?

Thanks in advanced.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jpotts
Professional

Re: Customizing the preview page

Jump to solution

In Firefox or Chrome, open Web Developer Tools. Look at the web developer tools JavaScript console. I suspect you'll see one or more errors indicating what might be going on. It's probably a JS file not found or maybe a reference to a function that can't be found because a JS file did not get pulled in.

Regardless, if you are going to crack open the hood you're going to have to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty. That starts with client-side JavaScript debugging.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
jpotts
Professional

Jump to solution

In Firefox or Chrome, open Web Developer Tools. Look at the web developer tools JavaScript console. I suspect you'll see one or more errors indicating what might be going on. It's probably a JS file not found or maybe a reference to a function that can't be found because a JS file did not get pulled in.

Regardless, if you are going to crack open the hood you're going to have to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty. That starts with client-side JavaScript debugging.

ffe5221
Member II

Jump to solution

Thank you for your reply.

I looked at the Chrome web developer tools, I found dojo and jquery plugin are conflicting.
I tryed jquery plugin reference after dojo then this problem has been resolevd.

Thanks