Did you mean: 
kamilaw_
Member II

Datalist + .properties

Jump to solution

I have a datalist. This list has a property:   

<property name="pddl:documentCounterType">

So I'm using:

pddl_companyDatalistModel.property.pddl_projectCounterType.title=Typ projektu.

It's OK. But the next thing in datalist is aspect.

<mandatory-aspects>
         <aspect>cm:titled</aspect>
      </mandatory-aspects>

This aspect has some property title and this property has some name. But I need difference name of this property.

Can I change this name the same way like example above?

Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mehe
Senior Member II

Re: Datalist + .properties

Jump to solution

Yes, ithink (ups just a typo, not a new apple product) your are right. If you are using the cm:title property of the Aspect cm:titled, your column will get the configured global label for this. You would have to add a custom aspect with your own "title" property. Then you would be able to change its label accordingly (and minimal invasive)

View solution in original post

7 Replies
mehe
Senior Member II

Jump to solution

I don't know your context, but if property.pddl_projectCounterType.title works, try property.cm_title or a sub-property of property.cm_title. But a little more context would be helpful...

mbajpai
Active Member II

Jump to solution

I assume you want the custom aspect in data list to be displayed as a read able string .  See this - 

Add aspect with Share configurations | Alfresco Documentation 

kamilaw_
Member II

Jump to solution

I have a datalist.

<type name="pddlSmiley TonguerojectType">
   <title>Typy projektů</title>
      <description>Obsahuje seznam typů a jejich identifikační čísla.</description>
      <parent>dl:dataListItem</parent>
      <mandatory-aspects>
            <aspect>cm:titled</aspect>
      </mandatory-aspects>
</type>

And I want to change yellow names.

If I had  <property name="pddl:documentCounterType">, than I would know how to change it. But I have an aspect and a parent.

Thanks.

mehe
Senior Member II

Jump to solution

As far as I can remember, the system cm model properties are configured in the content-model_YOURLOCALE.properties (have to search for it) and the property is called cm_contentmodel.property.cm_title.title

But this would change the title in the whole application and I don't think that this is what you want. Can you create your own "title" with an appropriate title property?

kamilaw_
Member II

Jump to solution

You are right, it is something what I don't want. I want to change it only in share, cause this value is used in others files. 

Thank you.

kamilaw_
Member II

Jump to solution

It seems that solution is: I can not do it.

mehe
Senior Member II

Jump to solution

Yes, ithink (ups just a typo, not a new apple product) your are right. If you are using the cm:title property of the Aspect cm:titled, your column will get the configured global label for this. You would have to add a custom aspect with your own "title" property. Then you would be able to change its label accordingly (and minimal invasive)