Delay in Alfresco Node Creation Using Webscript

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mageshvg

Delay in Alfresco Node Creation Using Webscript

Hi All,

I have an performance issue in using alfresco. I have integrated Kafka with alfresco as mentioned below link.

GitHub - jpotts/alfresco-kafka: Publishes Alfresco node events (create, update, delete) to an Apache... 

That event will create a node with an custom model in repository. For same functionality, I have an post web script rest services to Create same custom model node in alfresco repository.

Initially its worked fine. But now for creating node it is taking more than 3 minutes in both way.

If I call this post method to create a node or if i push on a topic to create the node, it is not reflecting in immediately when i call get services.

Please help me to understand this issue.

2 Replies
janv
Alfresco Employee

Re: Delay in Alfresco Node Creation Using Webscript

Hi,

Which exact / build version of Alfresco ? Also can you confirm operating environment details, Database & Operating System versions etc. 

Can you share the code for your custom web script ? Alternatively, if you're using 5.2 or higher, you could try using the public REST API to create your node with custom properties.

Have you tried debugging (into your custom code & it's use of NodeService etc) ?

You could also try to take some regular thread dumps as the performance slows &/or attempt to profile (eg. with a profiler add-on to your IDE &/or better still a profiling tool such as YourKit or similar) ?

Regards,

Jan

mageshvg

Re: Delay in Alfresco Node Creation Using Webscript

Thanks Jan for your reply.

I am using Alfresco 5.2.

I debugged it and it is creating with no errors and exception. But the question in It is created well previously. Meaning at time of start using the server and i have created so many nodes using those two methods service(created using js web script) and Kafka using(Node service).

Now only i am facing the above issue.