Delete activeWorkflows attached before delating a document

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
seif

Delete activeWorkflows attached before delating a document

Hello,

I try to define a rule to a folder that delete all activeWorkflows attached to a document when the document it's self is deleted or deplaced. I use this script in the rule:

for(var i=0;i<document.activeWorkflows.length ;i++){
document.activeWorkflows[i].cancel();
}

When i deplaced the document all attached woekflows are cancelled but when i try to delete this document an error occure:

Could not delete 'file_name'.

help plz.

8 Replies
afaust
Master

Re: Delete activeWorkflows attached before delating a document

You need to provide more details about the error, e.g. any log output from alfresco.log - otherwise we will not be able to help you (errors can't be explained by looking into a magic 8-ball).

seif

thanks for your response

I delete all old messages in the log files (alfresco.log and share.log), i try to delete a document  this msg is shown 

Could not delete 'file_name'

but i have no indication in the log files (they still empty :/ )
afaust
Master

Then please look closely into the HTTP packet for any additional details (use developer tools of your browser to monitor network packets for the web page).

seif

I have this error:

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)   http://127.0.0.1:7777/share/proxy/alfresco/slingshot/doclib/action/file/node/workspace/SpacesStore/f... 

‌ pleaze have any idea what this mean.

afaust
Master

That just means that an error occurred. Any detail should be inside the HTTP packet as content - typically this is a JSON structure that contains a message and a callstack.

seif

1. {status: {code: 500, name: "Internal Error",…},…}
    1. callstack:[]
    2. exception:""
    3. message:"JavaException: org.springframework.dao.ConcurrencyFailureException: Child association not found: 1771. A concurrency violation is likely.↵This can also occur if code reacts to 'beforeDelete' callbacks and pre-emptively deletes associations ↵that are about to be cascade-deleted. The 'onDelete' phase then fails to delete the association.↵See links on issue ALF-12358."
    4. server:"Community v5.2.0 (r125711-b6) schema 10 001"
    5. status:{code: 500, name: "Internal Error",…}
    6. time:"13 janv. 2017 12:02:53"
afaust
Master

There you have your issue - some code seems to be misbehaving. Do you have any customisations / addons installed?

seif

yes. I have install an AMP