cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
faradey1791
Active Member II

Delete Site

Hi,

I am using alfresco 5.2. And I upgrade it from 4.0.
But now I can't remove site in alfresco. I have such error:

I authorized as admin and I am manager on this site. Also I authorized as other managers and try to delete this site, but 

I saw the same error.

Maybe I can remove it mannually from AdminConsole or somehow else.

Best regards.

7 Replies
douglascrp
Advanced II

Re: Delete Site

Hello.

What do you see in the logs when you try to delete it?

In order to see what is wrong with this site, you could use the node browser to compare another non-broken site with this one and try to identify if there are wrong properties/aspects/permissions/whatever.

Once you find what is missing, you can try to fix using scrips.

faradey1791
Active Member II

This site is empty. There are only 3 users and that's all.

Mylogs:
127.0.0.1 - - [19/Oct/2017:09:55:15 +0300] "DELETE /alfresco/s/api/sites/testsite99?alf_ticket=TICKET_fa5eb614e9c375b494fc5efd7f58024aed0479a3 HTTP/1.1" 500 529
myComputerIp - - [19/Oct/2017:09:55:15 +0300] "DELETE /share/proxy/alfresco/api/sites/testsite99 HTTP/1.0" 500 529

Is any opportunity to remove site manually from BD and from files?

faradey1791
Active Member II

I found site properties from admin-nodebrowser. And creator of this site doesn't exist in current DataBase. can it be the reason?

faradey1791
Active Member II

And I found, that in admin-nodebrowser our site has two childs:
cm:testsite0                workspace://SpacesStore/d0d79199-1eea-4297-8cf6-f0a9c8bf28ea
cm:Copy of testsite0   workspace://SpacesStore/b2a28c8c-5823-4e3d-989e-dc45ff4e6080
So I can't delete thise two elements.
How to resolve this sittuation?

douglascrp
Advanced II

It seems you tried to move a site into another one.

And about the author, you could try to set it to a valid user, like "admin", using Javascript.

What you can try is, first, delete the site that is inside the other site, and then try with the second one.

You sent just a part of the log. Don't you see any more errors in it?

faradey1791
Active Member II

Maybe somebody tried to move site into another, I don't know, it was in 2012 year. And there are no more errors.
I found all links according to this site in dataBase. And I set everyWhere creatore "admin" but unfortunately admin cann't remove it. And can I remove these records from dataBase from table alf_node. Or it can broke all my data?

douglascrp
Advanced II

Don't touch the database, as this is going to break things.

There must be a way to solve that by using just the Alfresco's APIs.

Are you able to move the "internal" site into the sites folder?

If that works, then maybe you are able to delete it once it is in the right place.