Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anon26949
Established Member
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
afaust
Master

Re: How to configure full synchronization instead of incremental?

Jump to solution

I don't know how you got to that set of configurations - looks like trial&error in some cases. The documentation on synchronization properties lists all the relevant settings to do for full synchronization.

In alfresco-global.properties or in alfresco/extension/subsystems/Synchronization/default/default/my.properties

synchronization.synchronizeChangesOnly=false

You should know that no setting in alfresco-global.properties will be used that is overriden in alfresco/extension/subsystems/Authentication/ldap-ad/ldap-ad1/_name_.properties (similar for any other subsystem). Also, the passthru and ntlm related settings do not belong in the LDAP-AD subsystem at all - they will have no effect there because that subsystem does not provide such features. Synchronization settings not prefixed with "ldap." also do not belong in the LDAP-AD subsystem - there is a separate Synchronization subsystem for that which coordinates all the different LDAP/LDAP-AD subsystems you can have in Alfresco (I had customers with 4-6 LDAP configurations).

View solution in original post

2 Replies
afaust
Master

Jump to solution

I don't know how you got to that set of configurations - looks like trial&error in some cases. The documentation on synchronization properties lists all the relevant settings to do for full synchronization.

In alfresco-global.properties or in alfresco/extension/subsystems/Synchronization/default/default/my.properties

synchronization.synchronizeChangesOnly=false

You should know that no setting in alfresco-global.properties will be used that is overriden in alfresco/extension/subsystems/Authentication/ldap-ad/ldap-ad1/_name_.properties (similar for any other subsystem). Also, the passthru and ntlm related settings do not belong in the LDAP-AD subsystem at all - they will have no effect there because that subsystem does not provide such features. Synchronization settings not prefixed with "ldap." also do not belong in the LDAP-AD subsystem - there is a separate Synchronization subsystem for that which coordinates all the different LDAP/LDAP-AD subsystems you can have in Alfresco (I had customers with 4-6 LDAP configurations).

cesarista
Customer

Jump to solution

Another possibility is to set personDifferentialQuery equal to personQuery.

Regards.

--C.