Deleting solr files from temp folder, unable to locate user in site and unable to generate audit data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
faizrahk
Active Member II

Deleting solr files from temp folder, unable to locate user in site and unable to generate audit data.

Hi All,

Iam facing the below mentioned issue kindly help me to solve this.

Solr files consuming lot of space in tomcat/temp folder, if i delete the WFSTInputIterator1624921927318067824.sorted 

and WFSTInputIterator4465708746233083720.input files then newly created users are not able to locate and also not able to generate the audit data from the deleted date. 

Its consuming lot of space, including all solr files its consuming more than 500gb( unnecessary consuming lot of space) and we cant delete also,

Kindly suggest in solving the problem. 

Iam using alfresco community 5.2, and share site audit extractor for generating audit logs.

2 Replies
angelborroy
Alfresco Employee

Re: Deleting solr files from temp folder, unable to locate user in site and unable to generate audit data.

It's related with  

Hyland Developer Evangelist
faizrahk
Active Member II

Re: Deleting solr files from temp folder, unable to locate user in site and unable to generate audit data.

Thanks for the help,

I will follow the same and not try to stop the server abruptly. 

I have missed the indexing of documents and users in this process and now how to index those records. Our repository is huge. cant do full indexing.

Kindly help.