Deploy Alfresco with Docker and MySQL

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
devitbremer

Deploy Alfresco with Docker and MySQL

Jump to solution

Hi, I'm working on Alfresco, and I'm building a lab with docker and using the docker_compose file that is available in github (https://github.com/Alfresco/acs-community-deployment/blob/master/docker-compose/docker-compose.yml ) . However I need to change the database connection to MySql.

I created a new image based on what is explicit in docker_compose just by adding the MySql driver in the tomcat libs folder. The problem is that when I change the connection string from postgres to mysql the container does not go up because -Dsolr.host = solr6 - the command was not found.

Has anyone done this, or can you point me to any documentation about it?

Thank you!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
devitbremer

Re: Deploy Alfresco with Docker and MySQL

Jump to solution

After some attempts i changed the mariadb container for a mysql one and it worked! I just wonder why... In any case thanks for the help!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
angelborroy
Alfresco Employee

Jump to solution
devitbremer

Jump to solution

Thank you Angel Borroy your reply was really helpful! However I get this error no matter what database I choose (MariaDB or Postgres).  Any ideas why? 

devitbremer

Jump to solution

After some attempts i changed the mariadb container for a mysql one and it worked! I just wonder why... In any case thanks for the help!