Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
YanFeiHu
Active Member II

Deploying to a Real Server

Jump to solution

Hi Team;

I want to deploy following AMPs to a real server, and the server as below picture.

What should I do now?

Thanks a lot.

Afresco Tomcat.png

Deploying AMP.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
abhinavmishra14
Advanced

Re: Deploying to a Real Server

Jump to solution

@YanFeiHu wrote:

Hi Team;

I want to deploy following AMPs to a real server, and the server as below picture.

What should I do now?

Thanks a lot.

Afresco Tomcat.png

Deploying AMP.png

You need to install the amps. Platform amps are installed on alfresco.war and share amps are installed on share.war.

No need to install alfresco-share-services amp unless it is missing from your installation. 

If it is missing, you can install it because search features etc are dependent on it. This amp is mandatory.

Here is a doc on how to install the amps: https://docs.alfresco.com/content-services/6.1/install/zip/amp/ 

here is a sample example command (go to your alfresco installation via cmd, change the path as per your installation):

1- open command prompt

2- cd c:\alfresco-community

3- java -jar .\bin\alfresco-mmt.jar install   D:\alfresco-amps\demo-tutorial-1.0.amp .\tomcat\webapps\alfresco.war -verbose

4- java -jar .\bin\alfresco-mmt.jar install   D:\share-amps\demo-tutorial-share-1.0.amp .\tomcat\webapps\share.war -verbose

To check what are all the modules installed:

java -jar .\bin\alfresco-mmt.jar list .\tomcat\webapps\alfresco.war

java -jar .\bin\alfresco-mmt.jar list .\tomcat\webapps\share.war 

~Abhinav
(ACSCE, AWS SAA, Azure Admin)

View solution in original post

1 Reply
abhinavmishra14
Advanced

Re: Deploying to a Real Server

Jump to solution

@YanFeiHu wrote:

Hi Team;

What should I do now?

Thanks a lot.

Afresco Tomcat.png

Deploying AMP.png

You need to install the amps. Platform amps are installed on alfresco.war and share amps are installed on share.war.

No need to install alfresco-share-services amp unless it is missing from your installation. 

If it is missing, you can install it because search features etc are dependent on it. This amp is mandatory.

Here is a doc on how to install the amps: https://docs.alfresco.com/content-services/6.1/install/zip/amp/ 

here is a sample example command (go to your alfresco installation via cmd, change the path as per your installation):

1- open command prompt

2- cd c:\alfresco-community

3- java -jar .\bin\alfresco-mmt.jar install   D:\alfresco-amps\demo-tutorial-1.0.amp .\tomcat\webapps\alfresco.war -verbose

4- java -jar .\bin\alfresco-mmt.jar install   D:\share-amps\demo-tutorial-share-1.0.amp .\tomcat\webapps\share.war -verbose

To check what are all the modules installed:

java -jar .\bin\alfresco-mmt.jar list .\tomcat\webapps\alfresco.war

java -jar .\bin\alfresco-mmt.jar list .\tomcat\webapps\share.war 

~Abhinav
(ACSCE, AWS SAA, Azure Admin)