Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anakin59490
Established Member II

deployment amp

Jump to solution

Hi,

- i have installed alfresco-communauty with msi and it works fine.

- i added my project-platform-jar-1.0-SNAPSHOT.amp file in amps repository and my project-share-jar-1.0-SNAPSHOT.amp file in amps_share directory :

- i have executed apply_amps in bin directoty and started tomcat :

But when i type my user and password it doesn't work:

org.apache.ibatis.builder.BuilderException: Failed to get resource: alfresco/ibatis/#resource.dialect#/activities-insert-SqlMap.xml

see complete log in file.

I use sdk 3

Thank's

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
openpj

Re: deployment amp

Jump to solution

You should put your alfresco-global.properties, that one you are using to test your project on Maven, inside the following folder:

project-platform-jar/src/test/properties/local

In this way the properties file will not be included in the AMP artifact when you build the project.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
openpj

Jump to solution

You probably have included a new alfresco-global.properties that overrides the current one.

Please try to be sure to build an AMP without any alfresco-global.properties inside.

From the log file is clear that Alfresco is trying to use a wrong properties file because it does't find the correct DBMS dialect as mentioned here:

Caused by: org.apache.ibatis.builder.BuilderException: Failed to get resource: alfresco/ibatis/#resource.dialect#/activities-insert-SqlMap.xml

Hope this helps.

anakin59490
Established Member II

Jump to solution

Hi, thank you !

exact i use an alfresco-global-properties file because i develop on an embedded tomcat so i need one

how can i generate amp without it ?

mine is located in project-platform-jar /src/main/resources/alfresco/module/project-platform-jar repository

openpj

Jump to solution

You should put your alfresco-global.properties, that one you are using to test your project on Maven, inside the following folder:

project-platform-jar/src/test/properties/local

In this way the properties file will not be included in the AMP artifact when you build the project.

anakin59490
Established Member II

Jump to solution

Yes it works ! I have changed, i use JAR, it's easier to manage for deployment.

But now when i us my embedded tomcat it doesn' work. I even if i move it in project/src/test/properties/local folder.

The most important was the deployment ! Thank's