Desactivate a content model : find where it is used

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pemath66
Member II

Desactivate a content model : find where it is used

Hello everyone, glad to join the community !

I've a quite simple question, based on this docs : https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/alfresco-content-services-forum/unable-to-change-document-type-back-to-d...

It is mentionned we can "Find Where Used" to know which documents use that model, but I cannot figure how to do that. How could we know with a simple search what documents is based on one paticular model ?

Thanks a lot for your help !

2 Replies
fedorow
Senior Member II

Re: Desactivate a content model : find where it is used

Try to make several simple searches of all custom types, custom asspects and custom properties declarated in your custom content model. Look for any value.

pemath66
Member II

Re: Desactivate a content model : find where it is used

Thanks for your answer. I find the tool to find usage : on the type/aspect definition page, in the action menu, it is possible to "find usage" of that type/aspect.

But that did not solve my problem. After some reseach, I remember I deleted one document containing an aspect. I erased it and can now desactivate the model. By the way, is there a possibility to search inside the recycle bin for a model, with the format TYPE:"model:type" ? As I can see, the search is quite limited in the recycle bin, right ?