cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marcog
Partner

Development Model Custom by SDK 4.4

Hello everybody.

I'm having a hard time creating a custom model using the sdk and creating an AMP.

I'm using the all-in-one sdk project version 4.4 and changing the context files (including the new model in beans) and adding the model.xml file in the model folder.

According to the documentation, this way if you implement this amp in Alfresco it will appear as a template to be applied as a rule or directly in node. But it does not appear and nothing appears in the Alfresco log.

I'm using Alfresco Community 7.1.1.

What is the best roadmap to create this custom model or what would be the problem that this model applied in the repository does not appear in Share?

Thanks

3 Replies
abhinavmishra14
Advanced

Re: Development Model Custom by SDK 4.4

When you create content model and deploy it, you enable repository to have your content types/folder types/properties/aspects etc. These properties needs to be applied either from share from or programmatically. You can use folder rules as well to apply the aspect/properties. You can use change type option from share or use rule/event/behavior etc. to change the type of node, if you have configured to do so.

Its not clear what you mean by "this way if you implement this amp in Alfresco it will appear as a template to be applied as a rule or directly in node" ?

However, I would recommend to go through this tutorial step by step to understand the flow and hope you may also get some of your answers:

https://ecmarchitect.com/alfresco-developer-series-tutorials/content/tutorial/tutorial.html

source code: https://github.com/jpotts/alfresco-developer-series/tree/master/content/content-tutorial 

~Abhinav
(ACSCE, AWS SAA, Azure Admin)
marcog
Partner

Hi Abhinav,

As you said and reported, when applying AMP it is available to apply directly to the node through Share or through rules (I know that).

However, when creating a customization of a new model generated from the SDK, it does not display the model inside Share (neither to use it in the rule nor directly when "Applying Type".

That's why I requested a roadmap and I'll take a look at what you sent.

I followed Jeff Potts' roadmap and it works, but when creating a customization changing some data it doesn't display the model in Share.

Thanks and any feedback.

abhinavmishra14
Advanced

hmm, please share what changes (content model, share form etc.) you are making and what and where you are expecting to see the change so i can take a look and suggest.

~Abhinav
(ACSCE, AWS SAA, Azure Admin)