different search result from [Alfresco share] and using REST API Search/Solr6
Im facing some problem, for which Im not finding any reasonable answear.
I have clean install of Alfresco Community Edition 7.3 (docker). I add test files with names test_1.txt, 1.txt, 1-1.txt, 1-2.txt. All of them are simple text files containig one word [test].
When Im using Alfresco Share app, Node Browser -> in query use TEXT:test, language [fts-alfresco] it gives me 9 results (it includes also some default files from Alfresco instance). So it works as I expect and search also in files content.
On the other hand when Im trying to get same result using search API