Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zputnoky
Established Member

Digital signature on an already signed document

Jump to solution

Dear All,

Managed to install the DigitalSigning add-on in the test system and even managed to sign a document. So far so good. However when I checked the documentation, I seen that the 1.2.0 release, which is compatible with 5.2 disabled the possibility to sign a document which is already signed.

For a certain document type, our system demands 3 to 4 signatures before the document (or a set of document) is considered ready for release. The workflow is simple, the document goes from one responsible to the other, in a linear way, each person signes, when the last person signes, the document gets a category - READY. With this flag, the document is sent to the team responsible for the works.

Is there a way to configure the DigitalSigning add-on to allow multiple signatures?

Thanks alot,

Zsolt Putnoky

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
zputnoky
Established Member

Re: Digital signature on an already signed document

Jump to solution

Dear All,

With the great help of Emmanuel, managed to solve the issue! Now able to digitaly sign a document, as many times as required.

Thanks alot for your help,

Regards,

Zsolt Putnoky

View solution in original post

15 Replies
angelborroy
Alfresco Employee

Jump to solution
zputnoky
Established Member

Jump to solution

Hi Cesar,

Thanks alot for the info. Looks really promissing. Can you tell me where to find the AMP files to download? Do I need to download the Linux installer then that will take care of the AMP deployment?

Regards,

Zsolt Putnoky

zputnoky
Established Member

Jump to solution

Hi Angel,

Reply appreciated, need to create few more VM to test all these. In the mean time I contacted Emmanuel who is checking the multiple signature issue. Apparently it is on the code but been disabled.

Regards,

Zsolt Putnoky

cesarista
Customer

Jump to solution

Hi:

You may generate AMP packages with Maven, as described in the page.

Regards.

--C.

zputnoky
Established Member

Jump to solution

Hi Cesar,

Wish I could, do not have the necessary environment

Regards,

Zsolt Putnoky

zputnoky
Established Member

Jump to solution

tried to create a AMP for the share and got this: fatal: repository 'https://github.com/zylklab/alfresco-sinadura/edit/master/zk-sinadura-sign-online-share/' not found

cesarista
Customer

Jump to solution

Maybe this helps:

Releases · zylklab/alfresco-sinadura · GitHub 

Regards.

--C.

zputnoky
Established Member

Jump to solution

HI Cesar,

Managed to install Maven, cloned the whole directory then tried to build the share AMP file only, something happened, but not sure it works. When deployed and started Alfresco, it complained about missing the desktop application. Do i need to install the desktop application on each machine where Alfresco is or will be used?

Thanks for the file, I will try this afternoon,

Regards,

Zsolt Putnoky