Direct publication of Alfresco Pages on the web ...

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TsunamiClub

Direct publication of Alfresco Pages on the web ...

Hi everyone, i've upgraded to Alfresco 7 but i cannot find any way of publishing html pages produced here on the web, as it was possible with the previous version. Can anyone give me a clue ? Thanks in advance ... maybe there's an addition or a plugin to install ... or better subscribe for assistance ... Regards. Giacomo

4 Replies
abhinavmishra14
Advanced

Re: Direct publication of Alfresco Pages on the web ...

Can you please elobrate the publishing feature you are talking about? From which version you upgraded from ?

There used to a publishing feature prior to ACS 5, from what i can recall it was in acs4.2. 

There is one more feature named "share", the option can be seen in document library/details page when browsing. 

See here: https://docs.alfresco.com/content-services/latest/using/content/files-folders/#sharing-files

~Abhinav
(ACSCE, AWS SAA, Azure Admin)
adrianoaca
Member II

I have the same problem.

I need to publish some html pages that was produced by our own on the web (another directory on the filesystem that was exposed with Apache over internet)

How can i do this ?

TsunamiClub

I have Alresco7 Community ... yes /shares enables to publish web contents but still only if you are a logged user. No chance if you are a simple guest user

TsunamiClub

We are working on that for a long time now. Maybe we have found a solution but it has been an expensive and complicated endeavour because has to go around a basic restricitve principle of the Alfresco7 Community version. It was not so some years ago...