Docker - Your authentication details haven't been recognized or Alfresco Content Services may not be available at this time

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
spacesnail

Docker - Your authentication details haven't been recognized or Alfresco Content Services may not be available at this time

Hi All,

Newbie here.  Pushed into something they're completely unprepared for but that's IT for you...

As the title suggests I have spun up Alfresco CE in docker using this guide - Deploying using Docker Compose | Alfresco Documentation 

All was working perfectly well when I left the office last night.  This morning however, the handful of initial users are receiving the above error message when logging in.

Viewing the SOLR tomcat logs I see this;

2019-03-01 13:07:30.007 ERROR (org.alfresco.solr.AlfrescoCoreAdminHandler@1ee29c84_Worker-23) [ ] o.a.s.t.AbstractTracker Tracking failed for ModelTracker - alfresco
java.net.UnknownHostException: alfresco

Viewing the share.log;

2019-03-01 07:58:53,777 INFO [org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.connector.RemoteClient] [http-nio-8080-exec-5] Error status 503 alfresco: Name or service not known
java.net.UnknownHostException: alfresco: Name or service not known

From terh above something is running or named properly which I could understand if somethjing had changed and a restart performed but nothing has changed, I'm the only one with access.

As I said, I'm a newbie but would appreciate some direction in regards to finding the fault.

I see people posting their alfresco.log but I dont see it anywhere.

Thanks,

3 Replies
spacesnail

Re: Docker - Your authentication details haven't been recognized or Alfresco Content Services may not be available at this time

I've since found that the alfresco repository container is existing with code 137 which seems to indicate a memory issue.  Which is odd as there are next to no users or content and its struggling to run.

jpotts
Professional

Re: Docker - Your authentication details haven't been recognized or Alfresco Content Services may not be available at this time

Hi Craig, welcome to the community. Can you provide a little more detail as far as what OS you are running, what version of Docker and Docker Compose, and whether or not you've made any tweaks to dedicate more RAM to your containers?

spacesnail

Hi Jeff, thank you.

I should probably close this to be honest.  I believe exit code 137 is a container not stopping properly.  I found one of the alfresco containers to be stopped... started it all OK again.

I do need to allocate more RAM to one of the containers and rebuild so that should be fun and my next task.

Thanks for stopping by Jeff.