Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fedorow
Senior Member II

docs.alfresco.com is configured to block access from Ukraine

Jump to solution

Hello Alfresco!

I'm in Kiev, Ukraine and trying to work under artillery fire and bombing. My family are refugees far from me. My relations, neighbors, countrymen are in danger and dying every day.

And I can't get access to the Alfresco documentation cause block access from my country.

I do not accept the answer like this access-to-this-file-was-denied, not this time, not during the war. Please spend some time to make proper configuration of your resources. Treat it as your personal contribution to world peace.

block403.png

p.s. If you think that this war does not concern you, then you will understand how wrong you are when Putin launches nuclear missiles.

Sorry being so emotional, it's natural in critical situation.

Sincerely yours, Serge Fedorow.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
angelborroy
Alfresco Employee

Re: docs.alfresco.com is configured to block access from Ukraine

Jump to solution

Serge,

I hope everything get solved soon, all our best wishes to you and your family.

We're working on that, but it won't be something easy to fix since it's related with our provider (Amazon Cloud Services).

In the meantime, do you have access to https://github.com/alfresco/docs-alfresco?

I can guide you on how to deploy locally documentation so you can have your own docs server locally.

Hyland Developer Evangelist

View solution in original post

2 Replies
angelborroy
Alfresco Employee

Jump to solution

Serge,

I hope everything get solved soon, all our best wishes to you and your family.

We're working on that, but it won't be something easy to fix since it's related with our provider (Amazon Cloud Services).

In the meantime, do you have access to https://github.com/alfresco/docs-alfresco?

I can guide you on how to deploy locally documentation so you can have your own docs server locally.

Hyland Developer Evangelist
fedorow
Senior Member II

Jump to solution

Thanks Angel!

As always, you are extremely correct and helpful.

URL docs.alfresco.com works now from Ukraine.