Document Dashlets problems

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Active Member II

Document Dashlets problems

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

I have a clean installation of Alfresco (installed with the alfresco-ubuntu-installer) and in the Home dashboard, in the "My Documents" dashlet I see an error saying "error loading item".

If I delete the models from solr folder in

/opt/alfresco/solr4/alfrescoModels‍‍

The error disappears and I get the default placeholder text, as you can see in the "My-Documents-Dashlet" image.

In alfresco.log I see this line (among other errors as well)

08190019 Failed to execute search:  +@cm\:modified:[2017\-9\-12T00\:00\:00.000 TO 2017\-9\-19T23\:59\:59.999] +@cm\:modifier:"admin" +TYPE:"cm:content" -TYPE:"cm:systemfolder" -TYPE:"fm:forums" -TYPE:"fm:forum" -TYPE:"fm:topic" -TYPE:"fm:post" +(TYPE:"content" OR TYPE:"app:filelink" OR TYPE:"folder")‍‍

and in solr.log I see this line (again, among other errors as well)

ERROR [org.apache.solr.util.ConcurrentLRUCache] ConcurrentLRUCache was not destroyed prior to finalize(), indicates a bug -- POSSIBLE RESOURCE LEAK!!!‍‍

Bellow I have attached both alfresco and solr log files. I didn't include the share.log because it had no errors in it.

I have found this question Dashlet 'My Documents' empty where someone mentioned that the Dashlet "My Documents" only picks up documents from sites. I created a new site and added/modified a few documents but still the dashlets remained empty, only showing the default placeholder text.

Does anyone else have a simillar problem or faced a simillar behaviour?

Thank you very much for any future help Smiley Happy

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Active Member II

Re: Document Dashlets problems

Jump to solution

After a few tries of reindexing following the instractions of this documentation Performing a full reindex with Solr,

it finally worked. I don't know why it took more than just one time to reindex, it might not even have been required to reindex more than once.
Anyway...
I don't know if it was because I installed Alfresco using the alfresco-ubuntu-install, but the folder paths were a bit different for me.
Archive SpacesStore: 

/opt/alfresco/alf_data/solr4/archive/SpacesStore/index‍/‍

Workspace SpacesStore: 

/opt/alfresco/alf_data/solr4/workspace/SpacesStore/index‍/‍‍

Models:

/opt/alfresco/solr4/alfrescoModels‍/

Content:

/opt/alfresco/alf_data/solr4/content/

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Active Member II

Re: Document Dashlets problems

Jump to solution

After a few tries of reindexing following the instractions of this documentation Performing a full reindex with Solr,

it finally worked. I don't know why it took more than just one time to reindex, it might not even have been required to reindex more than once.
Anyway...
I don't know if it was because I installed Alfresco using the alfresco-ubuntu-install, but the folder paths were a bit different for me.
Archive SpacesStore: 

/opt/alfresco/alf_data/solr4/archive/SpacesStore/index‍/‍

Workspace SpacesStore: 

/opt/alfresco/alf_data/solr4/workspace/SpacesStore/index‍/‍‍

Models:

/opt/alfresco/solr4/alfrescoModels‍/

Content:

/opt/alfresco/alf_data/solr4/content/

View solution in original post