Does Alfresco Content Services feature a d:content consistency checking job?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jamen
Active Member II

Does Alfresco Content Services feature a d:content consistency checking job?

Does content services have a quartz (or other) scheduled job that allows for reconciliation/consistency checking to be performed on a periodic basis?  The use case is if a node record refers to a d:content file path that doesn't exist on the physical file system to report on it.

2 Replies
kalpesh_c2

Re: Does Alfresco Content Services feature a d:content consistency checking job?

Hi, jamen 

Yes,Alfresco content services have a Job Scheduler that allows to check or performe some operation on a periodic basis.

Alfresco automatically runs a number of scheduled jobs, for example the content store cleaner job and temporary file cleaner job. It is possible to configure new scheduled jobs.

To configure new scheduled job refer this

Scheduled Jobs | Alfresco Documentation

Thanks,

Kalpesh

jamen
Active Member II

Re: Does Alfresco Content Services feature a d:content consistency checking job?

Thanks, but my question was more specific than that wrt the specific use case of the specific job.  I note that I had already mentioned the quartz scheduler.

I did some searching and I didn't find anything that seemed to do this (node content integrity checker).  Does this feature exist and is it  needed in the product suite?