Download data list contents via API

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
toddsykes

Download data list contents via API

I'm a new to Alfresco and am testing out some of our use cases. I want to be able to download custom list contents from the API. I've successfully created a custom list and can edit it online. I've successfully used the API Explorer and found meta data about my list. But, I can't find the method to actually download the contents of the list.

My searching keeps bringing me back to https://community.alfresco.com/docs/DOC-5527-cmis#Data_Lists_Access_Via_CMIS  which would be great if it worked but the examples are marked "This section refers to a very old CMIS service URL." Is there a current URL to download list contents?  

2 Replies
cesarista
Customer

Re: Download data list contents via API

Hi:

A "similar" approach may be based in CMIS browser endpoint:

/alfresco/api/-default-/public/cmis/versions/1.1/browser/root/Sites/<short-site-name>/dataLists

Regards.

--C.

toddsykes

Re: Download data list contents via API

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I got it. For anyone else having the same problem,

This gives details on the lists themselves (result in image below)

/alfresco/api/-default-/public/cmis/versions/1.1/browser/root/Sites/<short-site-name>/dataLists

To get the list itself add the id from the cmisSmiley Tongueath value not the cmisSmiley SurprisedbjectId value.

/alfresco/api/-default-/public/cmis/versions/1.1/browser/root/Sites/data-products/dataLists/f135eee4-29bc-4ecf-b967-5aa8500c83ab