cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nokinha1
Active Member II

duplicate key value violates unique constraint "authority"

Hi,
I've been facing problems with Alfresco, it generates duplicate records like these: ERROR: duplicate key value violates unique constraint "authority";

I still don't know for sure what causes this. The events that are reported to me are when the user tries to copy a folder on one site, either to the same site or to a different site, receiving a message that it was not possible to copy the folder or add a group / user to a site.

I have doubts about the name created for the group, as an example, the user created it uses a nomenclature of @ employees $ Clients #Sectors (ex: @ kopers, $ Coca, # Production)

Below is a reproduction of the LOG:
### SQL: insert into alf_authority (id, version, authority, crc) values ​​(?,?,?,?)
### Cause: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: duplicate key value violates unique constraint "authority"
Detail: Key (authority, crc) = (GROUP_ & 1ITAT001, 1002961159) already exists.
; SQL []; ERROR: duplicate key value violates unique constraint "authority"
Detail: Key (authority, crc) = (GROUP_ & 1ITAT001, 1002961159) already exists .; nested exception is org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: duplicate key value violates unique constraint "authority"
Detail: Key (authority, crc) = (GROUP_ & 1ITAT001, 1002961159) already exists.

I am not sure if this could be a bank failure, such as being corrupted or etc.

Can you help me fix this?

1 Reply
nokinha1
Active Member II

Re: duplicate key value violates unique constraint "authority"

Anyone? :C