Edit in microsoft office displaying word found unreadable content do you want recover contents

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pawan777
Member II

Edit in microsoft office displaying word found unreadable content do you want recover contents

Using my java application, I generate a word document using a template which replaces some parameters from what's present in the database. After opening the freshly created word document on Alfresco, I get the preview of the document. However, when I edit with Microsoft Office, Office 365 opens and I get an error message that says “word found unreadable content do you want recover contents of document”. It also asks whether I trust the source of this file as it wants to recover the file. I click on Yes and the file opens normally. How can I bypass the error dialogue prompting me to recover the file? Thank you.

1 Reply
cristinamr
Advanced

Re: Edit in microsoft office displaying word found unreadable content do you want recover contents

Hi pawan777

Looks like your problem is not related with Alfresco. I'll suggest you to open a thread on Microsoft Community Forums or if it's a problem of your java code (when you are creating the file) maybe you can open a question on Stack Overflow.

Cheers.

--
VenziaIT: helping companies since 2005! Our ECM products: AQuA & Seidoc