Enterprise License Cost - no response from sales or website quote request

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
neeraj924
Member II

Enterprise License Cost - no response from sales or website quote request

Can some provide cost sheet for enterprise ECM license? I called sales and requested info from website but no response yet. Why not make this info available from website. I see so many posts on community but no answer. 

2 Replies
afaust
Master

Re: Enterprise License Cost - no response from sales or website quote request

Anyone that has access to the pricing sheets is legally not allowed to just share them on a public site. Pricing an ECM product is often quite an involved process - it requires analysis of the immediate and long term use cases that need to be covered, sizing in terms of resources / performance / availability and also number of users, or even if additional functional modules are required. Also - as is typical in the ECM domain - dicounts or special conditions will need to be discussed. As such simple / flat price lists are often not applicable.

I know that Alfresco Sales was quite busy last week with a strategy event / sales kickoff meeting. You might want to try again this week. If there still is no response from Alfresco Sales you might potentially try and contact one of the community-oriented employees ( or ) who can then redirect your inquiry...

kgastaldo

Re: Enterprise License Cost - no response from sales or website quote request

Hey Neeraj - Axel Faust‌ is exactly right. The quoting process is a bit involved. Most of our sales team is actually at kickoff the 1st half of week, so there may be a delay getting back to you. That being said, I'll reach out and see who picked up your inquiry and find out the timeline for response. Be in touch shortly!