cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
diogosiqueira91
Member II

Error adding users on a site

Hello guys, how are you?

I'm having trouble adding users to the site on Alfresco.

Alfresco version: Alfresco Sharing v5.2.f | Alfresco Community v5.2.0 On the Add users to site tab (Find and select users, assign roles and dominate them for this site.)

Whenever I add a member, the following message appears: 1 user cannot be added

Below is an impression:

Invite.png

Log: / opt / alfresco / tomcat / logs / catalina.out ERROR [extensions.webscripts.AbstractRuntime] [http-apr-8355-exec-13] Execution exception: 01090038 org.alfresco.service.cmr.invitation.InvitationException: 0109131777 Cannot find the email template! - [] An unexpected error occurred during the initial invitation .

The outdoor repository has already been set up and the invite-email.html.ftl file is available and accessible to everyone. (Repository> Data dictionary> Email templates> invitation)

- All Alfresco emails are sent as normal, except guests. (Invitation)

- When I put notification.email.siteinvite as fake in / opt / alfresco / tomcat / shared / classes / alfresco-global.properties,  I get to invite members as usual.

notificação.email.siteinvite = false

Does anyone have any idea what I can do to solve this problem?

I thank everyone.

10 Replies
sufo
Established Member II

Re: Error adding users on a site

Can you doublecheck that user under which you are trying to add members (if it is not an admin) can browse (do it in Share) to Repository->Data Dictionary->Email->invite?
Do you also see Spanish (invite-email_es.html.ftl) version of the template there?
(Just guessing that your Share interface is in Spanish.)

diogosiqueira91
Member II

Hello Sufo, how are you?

The files are in the informed repository.
I'm from Brazil

invite-email.html.ftl, invite-email_pt_BR.html.ft, invite-email_es.html.ftl...and etc.

I am a manager / administrator. Here are my account permissions:

permissão.png

sufo
Established Member II

Sorry Diogo, don't have any other idea. Maybe one crazy thought. Change your language in browser to English, reload Share and try it again.

cristinamr
Advanced

Hi!

The error is clear:

Cannot find the email template!

Change the name of invite-email_pt_BR.html.ftl by invite-email_pt.html.ftl and try it again. If not please check if in english is working properly (you need to user english language in your browser). I suspect the problem is pt_BR name.

Cheers,

Cris.

--
VenziaIT: helping companies since 2005! Our ECM products: AQuA & Seidoc
diogosiqueira91
Member II

Good idea, but it didn't work.

I also changed the browser language to English, Spanish, etc. It still continues to display the same message.

diogosiqueira91
Member II

Hello, I changed the file to invite-email_pt.html.ftl and still presented the error.

I also changed the browser language to English, Spanish and continued to display the same message.

2021-02-11 19:40:50,013 ERROR [extensions.webscripts.AbstractRuntime] [http-apr-8355-exec-7] Exception from executeScript: 01110091 org.alfresco.service.cmr.invitation.InvitationException: 0111172016 Cannot find the email template! - []Unexpected error occurred during starting invitation
org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.WebScriptException: 01110091 org.alfresco.service.cmr.invitation.InvitationException: 0111172016 Cannot find the email template! - []Unexpected error occurred during starting invitation

EddieMay
Alfresco Employee

Hi @diogosiqueira91 

Could it be a permission issue

Digital Community Manager, Alfresco Software.
Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
sufo
Established Member II

Hello Diogo, try to create a rule on some temporary folder, choose Send e-mail action and choose to use template there. Then try to upload a document to that folder to see if you receive an e-mail. It is just to see if this works.

Meanwhile, if you can upload your alfresco.log somewhere, I could check if I can see anything else there.

diogosiqueira91
Member II

Hi, The permission is correct.

Sem título.png

Sem título2.png