Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sandeepreddy1
Active Member II

Error Facing with Alfresco Enterprise 6.0 with Alfresco Governance services 3.0

Jump to solution

Hi Everyone,

I installed alfresco enterprise 6.0 working fine, i deployed OOTB Alfresco RM Enterprise(3.0 version) Amps in alfresco 6.0,

But i am facing following issue, can any suggest me please, how to solve this issue

2018-11-28 06:18:11,377 WARN [org.springframework.web.context.support.XmlWebApplicationContext] [localhost-startStop-1] Exception encountered during context initialization - cancelling refresh attempt: org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No bean named 'Can't find bean 'simpleMappingExceptionResolverParent' to be extended.' available
2018-11-28 06:18:11,385 ERROR [org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader] [localhost-startStop-1] Context initialization failed
org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No bean named 'Can't find bean 'simpleMappingExceptionResolverParent' to be extended.' available
at org.alfresco.util.BeanExtender.postProcessBeanFactory(BeanExtender.java:80)
at org.springframework.context.support.PostProcessorRegistrationDelegate.invokeBeanFactoryPostProcessors(PostProcessorRegistrationDelegate.java:284)
at org.springframework.context.support.PostProcessorRegistrationDelegate.invokeBeanFactoryPostProcessors(PostProcessorRegistrationDelegate.java:179)
at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.invokeBeanFactoryPostProcessors(AbstractApplicationContext.java:693)
at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:531)
at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.configureAndRefreshWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:409)
at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.initWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:291)
at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized(ContextLoaderListener.java:103)
at org.alfresco.web.app.ContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized(ContextLoaderListener.java:70)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:5110)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5633)
at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:145)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:1015)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:991)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:652)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR(HostConfig.java:1127)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig$DeployWar.run(HostConfig.java:2020)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
janv
Alfresco Employee

Re: Error Facing with Alfresco Enterprise 6.0 with Alfresco Governance services 3.0

Jump to solution

For faster response, I suggest you also contact Alfresco Support (if you haven't already) ?

Regards,

Jan

View solution in original post

4 Replies
janv
Alfresco Employee

Re: Error Facing with Alfresco Enterprise 6.0 with Alfresco Governance services 3.0

Jump to solution

For faster response, I suggest you also contact Alfresco Support (if you haven't already) ?

Regards,

Jan

afaust
Master

Jump to solution

Agreed. Any issues with out-of-the-box Enterprise modules should be addressed with Support. Especially if this affects the most recent version(s) of products...

ab
Member II

Jump to solution

Could  you pls post solution of this. I am also facing similar issue.

janv
Alfresco Employee

Jump to solution

Hi,

This post is now over a year old, hence likely out-of-date.

As above, if you're an ACS Enterprise customer then please contact Alfresco Support directly - they will be able to help you.

If you're using ACS Community (with RM Community) and are seeing the same, similar or possibly different issue then I suggest raising a new forum posting with as much detail as possible about your environment, including exact versions, steps taken to deploy and full log files from startup etc.

Regards,

Jan