After I did a database migration from Alfresco 5.2 to a new instance of Alfresco 7.1, I am not able to search user in menu “Users and Groups”, I always get the message: “Error loading items”. Here is the message from the browser console while searching for users.
I still tried to reindex and I also tried to fix it by editing: “tomcat\webapps\share\WEB-INF\classes\alfresco\share-config.xml” from
<show-authorization-status>true</show-authorization-status> To <show-authorization-status>false</show-authorization-status>
but I still get the same error.
Maybe someone knows what to do in this situation. Thanks!