ERROR: [org.alfresco.repo.domain.propval.ibatis.PropertyValueDAOImpl]

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
life
Member II

ERROR: [org.alfresco.repo.domain.propval.ibatis.PropertyValueDAOImpl]

Hello, I have an Alfresco-5.2.3 displayed on jboss but a few days ago I was presented with the following error, in my file "server.log", I do not know why this error appears if someone had something similar and found why this is generated error I would be very grateful that you explain to me, since I have been looking for something related to this error but I have not managed to find anything. ERROR: [org.alfresco.repo.domain.propval.ibatis.PropertyValueDAOImpl] Complete error message: "DefaultScheduler_Worker-2) The cleanup script failed:: org.alfresco.error.AlfrescoRuntimeException: 060763459 Unable to run SQL script: dir = alfresco / dbscripts / utility / $ {db.script.dialect}, name = CleanAlfPropTables.sql at org .alfresco.repo.domain.schema.script.ScriptBundleExecutorImpl.exec (ScriptBundleExecutorImpl.java:73) [alfresco-repository-5.1.1.4.jar: 5.1.1.4] "
1 Reply
janv
Alfresco Employee

Re: ERROR: [org.alfresco.repo.domain.propval.ibatis.PropertyValueDAOImpl]

Based on the versions numbers, it sounds as if you're running an Enterprise version of ACS hence I suggest you contact Alfresco Support with more details. For example, I'm not sure why your error logs shows 5.1.1.4 (hot fix version) rather than 5.2.3. Are you running a cluster with two or more Repository nodes ? Have all nodes been updated to the same version ?

Regards,

Jan