Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tihal
Member II

error when trying to edit file using google Docs

#

Hello,

I have installed alfresco on Linux machine using alfresco-community-installer-201707-linux-x64.bin file.

I have uploaded a file "test.docx". When trying to edit it with Google Docs and after allowing access to my Gmail account, I got the following message :

""

Your authorization has been received

You are being redirected back to Alfresco to finish processing the authorization

Web script status 500 - Internal Error

500                An error inside HTTP server which presented it from fulfilling

Description:   the request

Message:      04200041 java.security.cert.certificateException: No name matching

accounts.google.com found

server:           Community v5.2.0 (re21f2be5-b22) schema 10,057

""

It is my first experience with alfresco, and I would greatly appreciate any help to solve this issue.

Thanks,

5 Replies
jpotts
Professional

Re: error when trying to edit file using google Docs

Welcome to the Alfresco community!

Does the email address on your Alfresco account match your Google Docs username exactly?

Do you have the popup blocker disabled for the URL of your Alfresco server?

Have you tried clearing your browser cache and restarting the browser?

Can you use Google Docs on its own successfully to create and edit documents using the same browser you are trying to use with Alfresco?

Are you behind a corporate proxy that might be intercepting the Google SSL certificate? If so, or you don't know, can you try from a different machine on a different network?

tihal
Member II

Yes I am behind a corporate proxy.

Thanks for your help.

jpotts
Professional

When you try it from a location that is not behind your corporate proxy, does it work?

tihal
Member II

Yes, It works.

Please, which firewall ports need to be open?

Thanks

jpotts
Professional

I don't think this is a port issue. I think this is an SSL issue caused by your proxy. Corporate proxies often intercept the SSL certificate from the external site and replace it with a corporate certificate. One thing you can try is adding the corporate certificate to your browser so that it accepts it.