cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alfrescouser4
Customer

Error while Migrating Alfresco 527 to Alfresco 6.2.2 with S3 connector

Hello,

I am getting content integrity errors while upgrading from alfresco 527 to alfresco 6.2.2 with an AWS s3 connector.

This is what I have done so far. -

• Take alf_data of 527 and move to S3 bucket under content store folder -
  • Took backup of 527 DB and restored to new DB and pointed it by 6.2.2 instance

While starting 6.2.2, I am facing a content integrity error, saying system content not found in s3v2//2021/10**.

Any thoughts or help will be really appreciated.

Thanks

3 Replies
abhinavmishra14
Advanced

Re: Error while Migrating Alfresco 527 to Alfresco 6.2.2 with S3 connector

Seems like there are some references in your DB pointing to one or more nodes that doesn't exist. Make sure you have copied the content store correctly.

Please share the full error log for futher comments. Oneliner may not be very helpful to come to conclusion. 

~Abhinav
(ACSCE, AWS SAA, Azure Admin)
alfrescouser4
Customer

HI Abhinav,

Thanks for your response. Nodes do exist in the file system. When I start the alfresco without S3 connector it does work fine. With S3 connector and filecontentstore.subsystem.name=s3 causing this issue.

I am not sure why Alfresco is not able to find the content when S3 is configured and content resides in S3  buckets.

Also, If I start the alfresco with S3OnPrem ( In which S3 is a primary content store and the file system is the secondary content store), it works fine but contents needs to be on file system too which is useless IMO.

abhinavmishra14
Advanced

In your previous version it looks like you did not use s3 connector. So when upgrading to 6.2 you are using s3 connector and in this case the settings you are trying is the right option:

filecontentstore.subsystem.name=S3

Since s3 connector is a enterprise only plugin. Please contact support and create a case with them.

In addition and as mentioned in earlier response, please share the full log ((alfresco.log + catalina.out) ) from startup till the error starts printing so everyone can take a look and help here.

~Abhinav
(ACSCE, AWS SAA, Azure Admin)