Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MartinTichovsky
Member II

Filter children by owner

Jump to solution

Hello,

i would like to know, if is possible to filter children using API GET /nodes/{nodeId}/children and WHERE to filter only nodes, where i am as owner. Something like WHERE=(OWNER='martin'). I know this is possible using Alfresco Search API, but problem is speed of SOLR reindexing. I need something what affect nodes results immediately after node properties are changed. Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
afaust
Master

Re: Filter children by owner

Jump to solution

Unfortunately, it isn't. The implementation of the ReST API operation explicitly only supports the documented comparisons. Since each of operations supporting a "where" query argument explicitly configure that "where" support with a list of supported / allowed field names in code only, there is also no way of extending / configuring the scope of support without a new build / release by Alfresco.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
afaust
Master

Re: Filter children by owner

Jump to solution

Unfortunately, it isn't. The implementation of the ReST API operation explicitly only supports the documented comparisons. Since each of operations supporting a "where" query argument explicitly configure that "where" support with a list of supported / allowed field names in code only, there is also no way of extending / configuring the scope of support without a new build / release by Alfresco.