Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MartinTichovsky
Member II

Filter favorite files

Jump to solution

Hello, i'm using this API 

/alfresco/api/-default-/public/alfresco/versions/1/people/admin/favorites?skipCount=0&maxItems=100&where=(EXISTS(target%2Ffile))&include=propertie

and i need to filter only nodeType='my:customType'. Is there some possibility how can i filter favorite files by nodeType or path? And in this case i mean only using API, not custom logic on FE or BE. Or can i use search API?

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
afaust
Master

Re: Filter favorite files

Jump to solution

The way that favourites are handled in Alfresco and the API available for them means you cannot currently perform such a query using the Public v1 ReST API. The Favorites API operations don't allow for a node type filter, and the search APIs would not be able to access / link to the persistence layer of personalised favorites in order to query for those.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
afaust
Master

Re: Filter favorite files

Jump to solution

The way that favourites are handled in Alfresco and the API available for them means you cannot currently perform such a query using the Public v1 ReST API. The Favorites API operations don't allow for a node type filter, and the search APIs would not be able to access / link to the persistence layer of personalised favorites in order to query for those.