cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
g_rathod
Active Member II

Formatted code snippets and file attachment

Jump to solution

While posting any query or post to forum in community, I am facing issue , it is not coming formatted and it is very difficult for any end user to interpreted code. Do any one have idea how we can use formatted snippets?

Previously we were using  [code]   [/code] block that works, now how do I format my java / xml  if I paste here in forum? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
afaust
Master

Re: Formatted code snippets and file attachment

Jump to solution

It looks like the expanded toolbar is only available if you reply/edit in the full page view instead of from within your inbox.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
afaust
Master

Jump to solution

There is a special action in the editor toolbar for this. Basically pick the "More" menu and then the "Syntax highlighter" tool.

g_rathod
Active Member II

Jump to solution

Thanks Axel, but I could not find any such action or "More" menu even when I am replying this.

can you help with screenshot if any ?where is more option here?

g_rathod
Active Member II

Jump to solution

Thanks axel,

I got to know , while we replying inline that advanced text editor not showing options. but while we are replying via full screen it shows.

thanks.

afaust
Master

Jump to solution

It looks like the expanded toolbar is only available if you reply/edit in the full page view instead of from within your inbox.

g_rathod
Active Member II

Jump to solution

Thats correct..   its available while full page view instead inline.  Smiley Happy   thanks