cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pajumbo
Active Member II

fts-alfresco search in multi tenant and with custom models

Hello everyone,

i'm using alfresco community Alfresco Community Edition 201901 GA in multi tenant.

starting with a custom model in the default tenant i had extended another custom model in the TenantA.

in the default tenant there is a custom model kd:cusmod  cm:content 's children.

in the TenantA there is a custom model afa:tenant_cusmod kd:cusmod 's children.

every tenant has a Site where the documents are saved.

trying to search with fts-alfresco in the browser nodes (to test the query for an application) i can't execute the search from the tenantA searching a value of the afa:tenant_cusmod  (afa:codfisc:'PLMsss333')

06080060 Request failed 500 /solr4/alfresco/afts?wt=json&fl=DBID%2Cscore&rows=100&df=TEXT&start=0&locale=it_IT&alternativeDic=DEFAULT_DICTIONARY&fq=%7B%21afts%7DAUTHORITY_FILTER_FROM_JSON&fq=%7B%21afts%7DTENANT_FILTER_FROM_JSON

in the solr.log there is this error:

2019-07-08 16:18:27,732 ERROR [org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter] nullSmiley Surprisedrg.alfresco.service.namespace.NamespaceException: Namespace prefix afa is not mapped to a namespace URI

if I try to execute a search SITE:'TenantASite' the result don't contains the custom type.

Alessandro

2 Replies
afaust
Master

Re: fts-alfresco search in multi tenant and with custom models

Even in the node browser you can only search for model elements defined in the tenant to which you have logged in. So if you are connected as the default admin user, then you can only search for model elements of the default tenant. You'd need to log in as the TenantA admin to search for TenantA model elements.

Generally said though, multi-tenancy is poorly supported in Alfresco, especially when it comes to extensions and such, and is typically not recommended to be used. There have also already been considerations of removing multi-tenancy support from the core product at some point, so it may not be the feature upon which to base a custom solution.

pajumbo
Active Member II

Re: fts-alfresco search in multi tenant and with custom models

Yes, i logged in with the TenantA 's admin, or a TenantA user  with site visibility.