cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MartinTichovsky
Member II

Get a list of favorites files

Hello,

i would like to know, how can i get a list of favorites files from specific folder, for example i have folder in Sites/Home/documentLibrary/Documents and i need to get only favorites files via API aka

/alfresco/api/-default-/public/alfresco/versions/1/node/{nodeId}/children

Can i specify where query or use different API? Thanks

4 Replies
angelborroy
Alfresco Employee

Re: Get a list of favorites files

This is working for me:

curl --location --request GET \
'http://127.0.0.1:8080/alfresco/api/-default-/public/alfresco/versions/1/nodes/-root-/children?skipCount=0&maxItems=100&include=isFavorite' \ --header 'Content-Type: application/json' \ --header 'Authorization: Basic YWRtaW46YWRtaW4='

What Alfresco version are you using?

Hyland Developer Evangelist
MartinTichovsky
Member II

Ok sorry, i thought ONLY favorite files. I'm using ACS 6.2

angelborroy
Alfresco Employee

Add "&where=(isFile%3Dtrue)" the the URL I gave you before and it will return files with the "isFavorite" property.

Hyland Developer Evangelist
MartinTichovsky
Member II

Sorry, my english is maybe not good, but my goal is not to get property, but to get ONLY favorite files. For example, i need to show last 25 favorite files sorted by createdAt in folder sites/Test/documentLibrary/Documents and that what you are describing will get all files but with property isFavorite and what i need to do if i need to show last 25 favorite files? I have to paging and count isFavorite. And if the user would like see next page, next 25 favorite files, what i need to do? The same process.

Therefore i'm looking for possibility how to get ONLY favorite files via API children or Search API.

Thanks