Good morning. Please how can I login. I just downloaded and installed Alfresco community 5,2 windows version but cant login with the username and password. keep getting this error message ''Your authentication details haven't been recognized or Alfresco

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chrismega
Member II

Good morning. Please how can I login. I just downloaded and installed Alfresco community 5,2 windows version but cant login with the username and password. keep getting this error message ''Your authentication details haven't been recognized or Alfresco

Good morning. Please how can I login. I just downloaded and installed Alfresco community 5,2 windows version but cant login with the username and password. keep getting this error message ''Your authentication details haven't been recognized or Alfresco Content Services may not be available at this time:.Smiley Frustratedecondly I want to use the community edtion for CMDbuild app, will it be ok. and sufficient. Please help. Thanks. Chris

7 Replies
matteodefanti
Member II

Re: Good morning. Please how can I login. I just downloaded and installed Alfresco community 5,2 windows version but cant login with the username and password. keep getting this error message ''Your authentication details haven't been recognized or Alfre

Hi, did you choose manual or easy installation?

Do you use "admin" as the user?

chrismega
Member II

Re: Good morning. Please how can I login. I just downloaded and installed Alfresco community 5,2 windows version but cant login with the username and password. keep getting this error message ''Your authentication details haven't been recognized or Alfre

Thanks for your response. Yes I used manual installation  and admin. 

mehe
Senior Member II

...did you check the logfiles? Maybe your admin password is the same as your db password - look in alfresco-global.properties. 

Installed on windows / Linux / OS X ?

matteodefanti
Member II

Re:  Good morning. Please how can I login. I just downloaded and installed Alfresco community 5,2 windows version but cant login with the username and password. keep getting this error message ''Your authentication details haven't been recognized or Alfre

Where are these Login logs?

mehe
Senior Member II

Re:  Good morning. Please how can I login. I just downloaded and installed Alfresco community 5,2 windows version but cant login with the username and password. keep getting this error message ''Your authentication details haven't been recognized or Alfre

There are no login logs. You can see more about the problem in the application logs. Under Linux the log is locateted in ...alfresco/tomcat/logs/catalina.out

But in this thread, there is no information about the used OS...

matteodefanti
Member II

I ask that, because I tried to make some manual changes to the alfresco-global.properties and the error i had was mostly the same of this thread. I installed alfresco on windows, anyway I am trying the product so there were no data on my instance so i deleted the folder and reinstalled everything.

Next time I will check those folder ....tomcat/logs/....

matteodefanti
Member II

Re: Good morning. Please how can I login. I just downloaded and installed Alfresco community 5,2 windows version but cant login with the username and password. keep getting this error message ''Your authentication details haven't been recognized or Alfres

If you are not already working in production I will suggest to remove everything and reinstall with the EASY option, the user would be "admin"

and the user password of admin will be the same of the connection.

If that work then later i will retry to install everything manually!