Hello. After i deploy my workflow, wich compile into amp, i cannot login via admin login:pass. What kind of problem is it?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
baga31
Member II

Hello. After i deploy my workflow, wich compile into amp, i cannot login via admin login:pass. What kind of problem is it?

Alfresco community 5.2.e

5 Replies
jpotts
Professional

Re: Hello. After i deploy my workflow, wich compile into amp, i cannot login via admin login:pass. What kind of problem is it?

It is often the case that Share will start up without a problem while Alfresco, an entirely separate web app, will crash and burn. So when you see a login failure the first thing you should do is check to see if Alfresco is running by hitting http://localhost:8080/alfresco.

Assuming that it is not running or that you cannot log in to the admin console, for example, the next step is to go look at the log file, which is in $TOMCAT_HOME/logs/catalina.out.

Often you will find an exception that tells you exactly what the problem is. Sometimes not.

When the exception doesn't make the problem obvious, post it here and we will try to help.

baga31
Member II

Re: Hello. After i deploy my workflow, wich compile into amp, i cannot login via admin login:pass. What kind of problem is it?

Thanks for comment. I found only 2 stranges in log: 

1) Error listenerStart

INFO: Deploying configuration descriptor E:\Alfresco\tomcat\conf\Catalina\localhost\alfresco.xml
мар 12, 2017 7:45:16 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext startInternal
SEVERE: Error listenerStart
мар 12, 2017 7:45:16 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext startInternal
SEVERE: Context [/alfresco] startup failed due to previous errors

2) Setting property 'debug' to '0' did not find a matching property.

мар 12, 2017 7:45:25 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.SetContextPropertiesRule begin
WARNING: [SetContextPropertiesRule]{Context} Setting property 'debug' to '0' did not find a matching property.

But how can this affect the possibility of login to the administrative panel?

catalina.2017-03-12.log

jpotts
Professional

Regarding the first error, it looks like Alfresco didn't start. There

should be some exceptions related to that further up in the log.

Jeff

baga31
Member II

Judging by the tomсat logs the problem is that it is impossible to find the model file:

мар 13, 2017 4:29:37 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext listenerStart
SEVERE: Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class org.alfresco.repo.webdav.WebDAVSessionListener

Caused by: org.alfresco.service.cmr.dictionary.DictionaryException: 02130038 Could not find bootstrap model 'alfresco/extension/Forestry-model.xml'

But, the file is located along the WEB-INF\ classes\alfresco path.

By the link below are logs and process files, maybe you can help?

Amps and logs

jpotts
Professional

Your amp structure looks like it is off. Go look at this project:

alfresco-developer-series/workflow/workflow-tutorial-repo/src/main/amp/config/alfresco/module/workfl... 

And make sure you are following that structure.