Hello, I'd need to generate QR code for each inserted document into repository

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vladimir_tekel

Hello, I'd need to generate QR code for each inserted document into repository

Jump to solution

my perfect scenario is to add link to layout which open popup with QR code, so I can print it and fill property of that type or aspect with QR code data. Can anyone help me with this? is it possible? should I use Aikau framework to modificate layout or is there any other/better solution?

any advice will be appreciated

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
vladimir_tekel

Re: Hello, I'd need to generate QR code for each inserted document into repository

Jump to solution

I'm back, final solution for my problem is AMP,

now document properties are extended with alfresco module which displays QR code (hash taken from url) and after click on QR code print dialog is visible.

as simple as ... Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

3 Replies
douglascrp
Advanced II

Re: Hello, I'd need to generate QR code for each inserted document into repository

Jump to solution

Hello.

Can you elaborate on that?

I am afraid the information you provided is not enough.

vladimir_tekel

Jump to solution

I'm stil working on it,

I made a simple web app deployed on alfresco tomcat,

link to that app is used in type property, and application servlet parses request.getHeader(referer) for hash included in it and uses this hash to generate QR code for printing purposes

it hasnt finished yet but works as prototype well.

My prior idea was to have that link in layout as default, not as a part of some property's data and wanted to show QR on popup, but as I said, I'm stil working on it

vladimir_tekel

Jump to solution

I'm back, final solution for my problem is AMP,

now document properties are extended with alfresco module which displays QR code (hash taken from url) and after click on QR code print dialog is visible.

as simple as ... Smiley Happy